Green Brunei is a social enterprise registered as Helwa’s Green Services, which was established in August 2012. It aims to promote environmental sustainability through youth-led initiatives in the fields of education, conservation and advocacy.
The co-founders of Green Brunei are:
- Mark Cheng
- Amanda Tew
- Fatin Arifin
- Khairunnisa Ash’ari
- Jasmine Soon
- Casey Lam
Currently, Green Brunei is managed by over 20 volunteers and have conducted various programmes such as camps, ambassador programme, field trips and green race. It hopes to expand further by establishing its role in providing environmental education activities to youth, strengthening youth leadership and advocating through dialogues with stakeholders.
- Co-Founder/Community Engagement Director: Yang Berhormat Khairunnisa Ash’ari
- Co-Founder/Business Development Director: Fatin Arifin
- Finance Manager/Volunteer Coordinator: Stephanie Yong
- Conservation Programme Manager: Nazurah Noor
- Dk Khairunzahidah Pg Kamsani
- Muhammad Faiz bin Abd Samad
- Mohammed Shahzaad bin Aslam
- Mohamad Zulhanafi bin Awang Mohamad
- Mohd Zulhilmi Hj Chuchu
We are also supported by a team of volunteers as well as interns.