The camp targets youth between 14 – 18 years old who are enthusiastic and keen to learn about the environment, climate change and sustainable development. It will be facilitated by an award-winning environmental advocate who has been trained by the Climate Reality Leadership Corps, an initiative by former US Vice President Al Gore. Participants will undertake various activities to gain a better understanding about the importance of addressing climate change issues, learn more about environmental situations in Brunei, appreciate the value of our natural resources, while at the same time enjoying the serenity of Temburong and getting active through various jungle and water activities!
Please email us to request. Minimum of 20 people and maximum of 40 per session.
It will be held in Sumbiling Eco Village, Temburong.
Registration fee is $350 per person. It is inclusive of boat trip between Bandar Seri Begawan and Bangar, transportation in Temburong, meals, activities, trips, materials and certificate at the end the programme.
Workshops on Climate Change, learning about nature, trip to the Canopy Walkway, water activities, jungle trekking, leadership and teambuilding exercises, and more!
- Educational – we will be covering both theoretical and practical aspects of environmental knowledge, with focus on climate change issues
- Capacity building – experience life in the rainforest. Challenge yourself to go out of your comfort zone. Leadership and teambuilding activities will help test your skills and abilities!
- Learn more about Brunei! – experience first hand the green heart of Borneo as we take you through jungle paths and river routes.
- Fun activities – learning through fun! Trekking, swimming, tubing, foraging vegetables, visit to waterfall and the Canopy walkway, night trekking – these are some of the activities that you can expect to participate in (subject to weather).
- Green Brunei
- Local guides from Sumbiling Eco Village
Safety, Food, Amenities and Lodging Concerns
You are assured to have 24 hours security rotation by staff, both trained male and female qualified first aid staff during the entire course of the event. First aid will be available at all times. Life vests will be mandatory to be worn at all times for river activities.
Halal meals will be prepared duly by Muslim staff. All costs for food is included in the price of the package.
Prayer room is available for Muslim participants.
BorneoGuide is an accredited travel agency in Brunei that has had years of experience providing the safest and most enjoyable experiences for youth development programs, international school camps, exchange student groups from the region, and team building groups from various corporates and Bruneian students.
BorneoGuide also has rave reviews from visiting eco-tourists from popular travel websites such as Lonely Planet and Trip Advisor.
For More Info
E-mail: info [at] green-brunei.com