There are several ways you can get involved:
Looking for upcoming volunteer opportunities? Click here.
Want to contribute but unsure about number of hours you can commit? You can also sign up to be our on-call volunteer and we will send newsletters informing you of upcoming events and activities! Volunteers can be from any age or background!
Sign up to volunteer below:
- Student or recent graduate (within one year)
- Minimum of 3 months
- International students/recent graduates should be able to make own travel and living arrangements.
How to Apply
Email your CV and letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “GB Internship Application”.
Please include in your letter:
- Why you want to work with Green Brunei (your motivation)
- What you are hoping to gain from this internship (expectations)
- What you can contribute to Green Brunei (any particular skills, knowledge or interest that you would like to apply)
- Duration of your internship (start and end date)
Support us to keep our operations running. Email us at email@example.com for details on how you can donate.